SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense Serum
Get Even With Acne, Blemishes, and Ageing Skin Changes
Dr Alek Nikolic takes a closer look at the SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense serum and finds out how well does It work and what specific skin effects you can expect.
Check The Blemish + Age Defense Video Review by Dr Alek Nikolic and The Latest Study Results
[quote author=”Dr Alek Nikolic”]“I feel that the SkinCeuticals Blemish & Age Serum offers a unique blend of both anti-ageing benefits and treating all adult acne concerns in one product.”[/quote]
Dr Alek Nikolic’s Blemish & Age Serum Facts:
- It contains a one-of-a-kind technology which targets both acne and aging skin
- The Blemish + Age Defense regimen is the “go-to solution” for acne and aging and is a must have product
Adult acne is more common than you think and it affects almost 25% of all adults worldwide. The problem that is often experienced by adults suffering from acne are:
- Inflammatory lesions
- Acne scarring
- Post inflammatory skin changes such as hyperpigmentation
- Blemishes and skin imperfections
[quote author=”Dr Alek Nikolic”]“48% of European women ages 30-49 suffer from breakouts. Imperfections may appear as inflammatory blemishes—red, inflamed papules and pustules—or as non-inflammatory blemishes, which are commonly referred to as whiteheads and blackheads.”[/quote]
Adults who battle skin imperfections have a unique set of aging concerns:
- As oil glands enlarge with age pores increase in size
- The skin’s texture becomes rough
- Post-breakout hyperpigmentation can linger long after blemishes subside
[button href=”http://skinmiles.com/skinceuticals-blemish-age-defense/” new_window=”true” caption=”On Promotion Now” color=”turqouise”]Shop Blemish & Age Defense Serum[/button]
A study was performed using SkinCeuticals Blemish + Age Defense containing, 2% dioic acid, 0.3% LHA, 1.5% salicylic acid, and 3.5% glycolic acid.
- Measure the degree of improvement of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- To test on a wide range of skin types and ages
- Large enough sample base to ensure accurate results (a total of 69 subjects were investigated over a 60 day period)
Everyone participating in the study used Blemish + Age Defense twice per day and used a basic cleanser and applied sunscreen (Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50) to effectively evaluate the efficacy of the Blemish & Age as a standalone treatment.
- Statistically maintain a reduction in skin oiliness after 1, 4, and 8 weeks of use
- Statistically reduce the grade of PIH after 4 and 8 weeks of use
- Statistically reduce the number of PIH marks after 8 weeks of use
[quote author=”Dr Alek Nikolic”]“Blemish + Age Defense has shown to drastically improve and help adults suffering from acne and will have a number of added benefits including a reduction in skin oiliness and reduce the grade and number of Post Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation marks.”[/quote]
Blemish + Age Defense gives all of us a targeted solution for both Acne and Ageing skin concerns as it has the ability to exfoliate the skin to improve uneven skin tone, reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, and reduce oiliness by 28% with only one week of use.
I hope you have found the above article interesting and helpful especially when choosing the best treatment for acne, skin blemishes and skin ageing changes. If you need any further advice, please feel free to email me directly email@example.com or take our Face2Face Online Skin Consultation and you will get a personal skin care regime for your skin.
Dr Alek Nikolic