Features & Benefits
Retinol 0.3 has one of the highest concentrations of pure retinol available in skincare products and is enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies. An innovative system captures and stabilizes retinol without enclosing it to help ensure the full dosage is slowly and evenly released.
A unique delivery system based on the skin’s natural lipid structure helps carry high concentrations of retinol to the target site in the skin.
- Research has clearly shown that retinol is less irritating than retinoic acid and more suitable for topical application.
- A potent anti-irritant, derived from the chamomile plant that helps soothe and calm skin.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces visible age spots
- Minimizes pore size, to refine skin texture
- Corrects blemishes associated with problematic skin
- Compresses the stratum corneum
- Thickens the dermis (through collagen synthesis).
Designed for efficacy and stability, SkinCeuticals’ Retinol is formulated with high concentrations of pure retinol and enhanced with stabilisation and delivery technologies to help ensure effective absorption
Unlike products that use traditional encapsulation technology, our innovative delivery system captures and stabilises Retinol
‘SkinCeuticals’ Retinol products contain an innovative delivery system based on the skin’s lipid structure to help ensure absorption
- Tolerance from person to person varies
- Photosensitizing: increased sensitivity to the sun
- Accutane users (wait 6-12 months after stopping use of Accutane)
- Pregnant or lactating
- Discontinue use for at least 5 days before peels or laser treatments
- Overuse may result in red or excessively flaking skin.