How to use
Night-time use only.
- Apply to cleansed, dry skin at night before any other moisturiser or serum.
- Use one full pump to cover the entire face.
- Wait for sk.in flash to be completely absorbed before applying any other topical products, such as sk.in bounce and sk.in marvel.
- Remember to always apply an SPF of 30 or higher that contains Zinc Oxide and/or Titanium Dioxide the following morning.
If this is your first time using sk.in flash, please follow the introductory phase skin regime instructions below.
The introductory phase skin regime
- Use every third night for the first two weeks, followed by every second night for an additional two weeks.
- If no skin reaction occurs continue to apply sk.in flash every night.
- Start with the lowest strength first flash 1 (0.6%), and slowly move up to the higher strengths of Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate in flash 2 and flash 3 (1.0% and 2.0%).
- If any sensitivity is experienced, stop using the product until the skin has completely recovered, then repeat the introductory phase described above.
- Your skin will then begin to acclimatize to the Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate.
- Always use a sunblock with an SPF of 30 or higher that contains Zinc Oxide and/or Titanium Dioxide during the day when using this product.