DermaQuest DermaClear BHA Cleanser deeply penetrates pores to draw out the excess oil, debris and impurities that cause blemishes, blackheads and irritation. Beta hydroxy acids work in unison with salicylic acid to remove dead skin cells and promote cell turnover for an evenly toned and refreshed complexion.
- Soothes and calms the skin to reduce inflammation, irritation, and redness
- Gently exfoliates away dead skin cells while reducing the size and number of blackheads
- Deep cleanse the skin, removing dirt, debris, oil, and other impurities from the surface of the skin to the inside of the follicles
- Reduces clogged pores and neutralizes bacteria to prevent breakouts and acne
- Reduces sebaceous gland inflammation to regulate oil production in the skin
An acne-fighting facial cleanser
Emulsify cleanser with lukewarm water and gently massage onto the skin, avoiding the eye area. Rinse well and pat dry. Not recommended for those with aspirin/NSAID allergies.
- Salicylic Acid 2% – Unclogs pores and eradicates bacteria.
- Citric Acid – Alpha hydroxy acid that increases the hyaluronic acid content in the dermis and epidermis helping the skin attract and hold moisture more effectively; exfoliate dead skin cells and naturally brighten the skin.
DermaQuest DermaClear BHA Cleanser contains: Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Sorbitol, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, PPG 12/SMDI Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glyco, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil.