How to use
- Wash your face twice daily with a liquid skin cleanser (look for one free of SLS and parabens) and gently pat your face dry with a towel.
- Hold the bottle approximately 15cm from your face and spray GF2 onto the face, neck and around the eyes until the skin is moist (about 8-10 pumps) and allow the skin to dry naturally (do not wipe off).
- GF2 must be applied immediately after cleaning and drying the skin. As a minimum apply in the morning and again at night before bed.
- Allow the skin to dry thoroughly before applying any other skin products. We don’t recommend accelerating this drying with a hair-dryer or fan as the molecule is active when the skin is damp, so allowing this to evaporate naturally means you get the optimal contact with the skin and the active ingredient has time to be absorbed completely.
- GF2 is designed to reverse the skin damages due to environmental issues. To start with you may experience a slight tightening of the skin after use. This is completely normal and will reduce over time. If you find you are struggling with dryness on a particular day we recommend using a natural serum (no parabens or preservatives), rich in Vitamin C and Aloe Vera, once the GF2 has been absorbed.
- Note: you may find you have the odd break-out or flare up on the skin after using the product for a couple of weeks. This is to be expected as the skin starts to renew itself and older layers are replaced. This will settle down in a day or two in each case.
Note: When using as protection against viruses spray onto the face whilst keeping the eyes and mouth open. This should be repeated if you have been out in public. The hands can also be sprayed to disinfect them as required. GF2 will not harm your eyes and is safe if swallowed.
Caution: GF2 is complementary to your existing skincare routine but it MUST NOT be mixed with or into any other product. Always apply GF2 to a clean, dry skin and allow it to dry naturally and completely (without wiping off) BEFORE applying other toners, moisturisers, cosmetics, makeup or serums. If using toner we recommend making sure it is alcohol-free.