Lamelle Helase Photo-Repair Cream 50
How Helase 50 Works
It contains UVA and UVB sunscreens that protect from harmful light frequencies and provide SPF 50 protection.
The super anti-oxidant Pycnogenol destroys any harmful free radical produced by sunlight and decreases enzymes that directly cause thinning and sagging. On top of this, it decreases inflammation in the skin which causes damage and ageing. Yet further ingredients actively stop the ageing effect on the skin and keep the immunity of the skin intact when exposed to sunlight.
After protection and prevention comes correction.
The most damaging effect of sunlight is the impact it has on DNA; damaging it directly through exposure to harsh rays and indirectly from activated free radicals. While it’s been found that plants and animals have the ability to correct their DNA damage – humans don’t. In the development of Helase 50 this was considered and lead to an important innovation ultimately being included in the product. Helase 50 contains enzymes that actively search for recent DNA damage – direct and indirect – and fixes it within six hours of application.
Three UVA and three UVB sunscreens, TRPV1 Inhibitor, Pycnogenol, Ahr Inhibitor, anti-inflammatory ingredients, ingredients that decrease MMP’s, ingredients that assist in recovering the skin’s immunity, Photolyase enzymes that correct recent indirect and direct DNA damage caused by the sun
Instructions for use:
- Apply in the morning over your serum and moisturiser.
- Best applied 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
- If you are in the sun, re-apply every two to four hours.
- The peach colour of the product is produced by the inclusion of a super anti-oxidant – Pycnogenol. The product is not tinted.
- When first applied, Helase 50 might feel a little “pasty”. Give it a few seconds to be absorbed and it will begin to feel like a primer.
- Avoid getting Helase 50 in your eyes. Only apply up to the ocular ridge.