Features & Benefits
Both zinc and copper are trace elements that are absorbed via the mucosa of the gut wall in humans. By increasing the oral intake of zinc for long periods of time, the absorption of copper may be reduced in some people, potentially resulting in a copper deficiency. To enable longer term use of the supplement without a risk of copper deficiency, the original Acnevelle has been up dated and is now called Acnevelle Plus. Acnevelle Plus can now be taken for as long as required to achieve the therapeutic goals.
Precautions: Patients with a sensitivity to the active ingredients should not take Acnevelle Plus.
How is Acnevelle Plus different from Acnevelle?
• Acnevelle plus contains an effective dose of copper (in the form for Copper Glycinate).
• Zinc Picolinate has been replaced with Zinc Glycinate, for gentler gut absorption.
• The dose of non-flushing Nicotinamide has been adjusted to new South African regulations.
What conditions benefit from NEW Acnevelle Plus:
• Inflammatory skin conditions
• Inflammatory acne vulgaris
• Acne Rosacea
• Inflammatory responses after resurfacing, laser and CIT treatments